FALL SEMESTER COURSES (STARTS AUGUST)
- GEO ENG 2605* Statics and Mechanics of Earth Materials Dr. Gertsch
- GEO ENG 5332 Subsurface Hydrology, Mr. Vandike
- GEO ENG 5335 Environmental Geological Engineering, Dr. Guggenberger
- GEO ENG 5441 Engineering Geol. and Geotechnics, Dr. Rogers
- GEO ENG 5761 Transportation Geophysics, Dr. Anderson
- GEO ENG 6471 Rock Engineering, Dr. Maerz
- GEO ENG 6477 Discontinuous Rock, Dr. Maerz
- GEO ENG 6400** Project Report, Dr. Maerz
- CIV ENG 5715 Intermediate Soil Mechanics, Dr. Bate
- CIV ENG 5713 Dynamics of Earth Materials, Dr. Bate
- EXP ENG 5612 Principals of Explosives Engineering, Dr. Worsey.
- MIN ENG 6832 Advanced Rock Mechanics, Dr. Ge
*This is a bridging course for students without an engineering background
**Practice-oriented project report (Please see the requirements page).
Please check this page frequently; additional course will be posted when and if they become available.
Course availability subject to minimum enrollment requirements
Students are encouraged to check with the department and/or instructor on course content and delivery methods: Delivery methods will vary widely, and range from annotated powerpoint, voice over powerpoint, and streaming video. Department prerequisites will apply to individual courses.
Please check: Missouri S&T Graduate Catalog
To check the official Distance Education Class Schedule, click here.