Spring Semester Courses (Starts January)
- GEO ENG 4115 Statistical Methods in Environmental Geology and Engineering, Dr. Gertsch
- GEO ENG 5443 Subsurface Exploration, Dr. Maerz
- GEO ENG 5381 Int. Subsurface Hydrogeology and Cont. Trans. Mech., Dr. Grote
- GEO ENG 5782 MASW and GPR Dr. Anderson
- GEO ENG 6782 Advanced MASW and GPR Dr. Anderson
- GEO ENG 6784 Advanced Eng. and Env. Geophysics Dr. Anderson
- GEO ENG 6400 Project Report, Dr. Maerz
- GEO ENG 6441 Geotechnical Construction Practice, Dr. Rogers
- MIN ENG 4823 Rock Mechanics, Dr. Ge
- CIV ENG 5729 Foundation Engineering II
- CIV ENG 5744 Geosynthetics In Engineering
- CIV ENG 6715 Advanced Soil Mechanics, Dr. Deng
- CIV ENG 6716 Soil Stabilization
- **Practice-oriented project reports will now be accepted in lieu of a three credit hour course for existing students, and will be required of new students (Please see the requirements page).
Please check this page frequently; additional course will be posted when and if they become available.
Course availability subject to minimum enrollment requirements
The student is encouraged to check with the Department and/or instructor on course content and delivery methods: Delivery methods will vary widely, and range from annotated powerpoint, voice over powerpoint, and streaming video. Department prerequisites will apply to individual courses.
Please check the official distance education class schedule for details.